Sep 2, 2017

// AUGUST HIGHLIGHTS //

Hellooooo everyone!! It's been a while, don't you think? It breaks my heart, yup. But i'm finally back! Hope you're all doing fine :3

August was an in-between month. It was busier than July for sure, slightly off. I've got lots of big things coming up in September, October and the beginning of November, so August was just a soft reminder of the last days of my chilling time and the looming beginning of the amount of things in my to-do list. Don't get my wrong, i'm excited about all the things to come in these months, but i'll be surely exhausted. I'll try not to disappear hahah.

So, yeah, August was a great month.

Anywaysss, this is gonna be a short and sweet post, down to the nitty-gritty.


I read 16 books this month!! All of them were fan-tas-tic, except for a couple of them. However, i did have some amazing reads this month and i'm so grateful. As you may see as well, i've had the time to read xD, so this won't be happening again any time soon.

The what?? Sorry, i have no idea of what you're talking about....

Oh, yes!! Now i remember!! The writingssssss!! Long time, no see, huh?

We could probably say that i haven't written a word since the last day of July. I've got this super cool book idea that i've tried to put down to words and kinda failed. So i sent it to my beta reader across the world for her to tell me if it was worth it, if the book idea was truly worth and wasn't just something i was utterly obsessed with. And she loooved it. So i said: "Yeah, i'm gonna write this".

What happened since i made the decision of keeping on with writing that book? Well, let's just say i took a break xD. I chilled for a long while as my beta reader devoured my book and then found it extremely hard to go back to work. So i just didn't. For an entire month.

I was basically the queen of procrastination this month xD.

No writing in August, peeps.

However, i do intend to go back to work during September, despite of all the things i have to do during this month. I've got my notebook and i just have to sit down and PLOT this novel. I've got to plot and plan and scheme and think. I just have to get down to it and kick off with this novel.

Because i believe in this story idea.

I believe it can be great and it can be truly something. I've writte books before, but this one's different. This one could change it all.

I know i've been kind of absent in the blogging/writing world, but no more. I've been reading all the post of those who i follow in this community, but i just haven't been posting much of my own work.

So September will be accompanied by many posts, okay? Many, many, many. I don't know much more than that, but that's what i can say xD. Just be waiting for my return :3

_____________________________________

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT MONTH AND I WISH YOU A HAPPY SEPTEMBER !!!


11 comments:

  1. We all have to take breaks. I'm hoping to get back in the groove myself. I was sick for a week and a half and my writing suffered. Just that short time has thrown me off track a bit, but my writing soul is screaming for me to get back to it.

    Give yourself grace and move forward. Can't wait to see what's next for you! <3

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivie!!
      Yup, we do <3 Ahhh. My writing soul is also screaming :/
      Thankssss! <3
      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. Missed your Juls but breaks are needed!!! I can't wait to hear about your book idea and I hope you have a great September! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankss! Yes, breaks are needed <3 Aww yikesss! Have a great September as well, Anna!! Kisses!

      Delete
  3. Breaks are nice, but I'm glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your story! I'm sure it's worth it. :) Happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more posts!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete